Sun RV Resorts COVID-19 Information
At Sun, the health and well-being of our guests, residents and team members is our priority. As COVID-19 is still a widespread concern, Federal, State and local governments continue to recommend or mandate restrictions. We want to continue providing you with as much information as possible about our efforts to help keep our guests, residents, and team members safe and healthy.
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel form of coronavirus (COVID-19) and following guidelines from these agencies and other local and state governmental agencies.
Health & Safety Protocols
We continue to implement a number of practices to support our commitment based upon guidance from health authorities and governmental agencies:
- For the safety of our guests and team members, if you are feeling ill or have an elevated temperature please stay home.
- Signage placed throughout the property as reminders for mask-wearing and social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols have been established with defined cycles and procedures for common areas, high-touch surfaces, vacation rentals, cottages, and cabins.
- Team members will be required to wear facemasks in public areas and when interacting with guests.
- Informational regarding recommended handwashing procedures will be posted in restrooms, breakrooms, offices, and common areas to increase awareness of simple prevention methods.
- EPA-registered disinfectant products have been distributed to all locations.
- Facilities are being used with the risk that the user may contract COVID-19, and that Sun Communities assumes no liability if the user contracts COVID-19 as a result of the use of said facilities.
According to the most recent information published by the CDC and the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD), it’s critical we all do our part to limit the spread of COVID-19 by keeping the following in mind:
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others.
- Stay 6 feet apart from others who don’t live with you.
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you.t.
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
We will be monitoring the situation daily and will communicate any major changes to our policy. We look forward to hosting you and your family in the near future.
Thank you for choosing Sun RV Resorts for your vacation destination.
No Cancellation Fees Made by March 31, 2021.
During these days of uncertainty, Sun RV Resorts wants to provide guests flexibility and peace of mind to book their transient/short-term reservations without any risk or obligation. Sun RV Resorts is proud to announce a No Cancellation Fee* policy on any transient/short-term reservations placed through March 31, 2021 for stays completed by May 27, 2021.
How to Stay Informed & Resources
- If you are a resident at one of our Resorts update your contact information here so we can reach out to you directly to provide updates as needed.
- Additional resources from American Heart Association are available to help stay healthy and informed.
- For the most updated information and preventive protocols, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
*No Cancellation Fee policy is only valid on reservations at a Sun RV resort placed through March 31, 2021 for stays completed by May 27, 2021. Guests wishing to cancel without fees must call the resort at least 2 days prior to their scheduled arrival date to confirm their cancellation. Guests who fail to show for their scheduled stay without confirming their cancellation with the resort, will be charged in accordance with the resort’s cancellation policy. Policy is not valid on reservations with stays of over 28 days, with the exception of participating Florida properties, which vary by resort. Policy expires March 31, 2021.