Commitment to Our Residents & Guests
We are encouraged by the progress our country is making combating the COVID-19 virus. In light of this optimism, we are beginning to see select states and local municipalities lift or ease mask and social distancing requirements. At Sun, we are continuing to follow the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) , which continues to recommend the use of masks for individuals who have not been vaccinated and social distancing.
Health & Safety Protocols
We continue to implement a number of practices to support our commitment based upon guidance from health authorities and governmental agencies:
- For the safety of our residents and team members, if you are feeling ill or have an elevated temperature please stay home.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols have been established with defined cycles and procedures for common areas and amenities, as well as high-touch surfaces.
- Our Teams will continue to wear masks at the resort out of an abundance of caution and with the health and safety of our Guests, Residents and Team Members being our top priority.
- Individuals who are not fully vaccinated should wear face coverings in our facilities, and local mask mandates will be followed, where applicable.
- Information regarding recommended handwashing procedures will be posted in restrooms, breakrooms, offices and common areas to increase awareness of simple prevention methods.
- EPA-registered disinfectant products have been distributed to all locations.
According to the most recent information published by the CDC and the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD), it’s critical we all do our part to limit the spread of COVID-19 by keeping the following in mind:
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you.
- Unvaccinated individuals should wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth.
- Stay 6 feet apart from others who don’t live with you.
- Unvaccinated individuals should avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
Rent Payment Options
We have received a number of questions from our concerned residents regarding how to make their rent payments while conforming to the current social distancing recommendations. Below are three options for submitting your rent payment that completely removes person-to-person contact:
- Sign up for electronic payments on our customer portal at SunEasyPay.com.
- Drop off your payment in the community drop box. We have implemented strict cleaning procedures of the area and will be accelerating pick-ups.
- Mail your payment to the local community office.
Resources & How to Stay Informed
- Update your contact information here so we can reach out to you directly to provide updates as needed.
- For more information on unemployment benefits please visit https://www.usa.gov/unemployment
- Triad Financial Services: https://www.triadfs.com/loan-servicing-notice
- 21st Mortgage Corporation: https://www.21stmortgage.com/web/21stSite.nsf/webapp-maintenance.html
- Additional resources from American Heart Association are available to help stay healthy and informed.
For the most updated information and preventive protocols, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
Updated May 17, 2021 (please check back often for further updates)