Discover a completely fresh resort experience that sits in the heart of nature between Conway and Myrtle Beach at Sun Outdoors Myrtle Beach, formerly Carolina Pines RV Resort. Surrounded by the towering pines native to the area, this upscale resort guarantees your family a great summer vacation.
This new getaway destination offers guests a choice of spacious full hookup RV sites, including many available pull through site options. There are also stand-alone Carolina Cottages with a selection of unit sizes that will make you feel right at home.
At Carolina Pines, world-class, family-centric experiences await with an array of amenities and activities you can pursue once you’re here:
- Suit up and jump into the Carolina Splash Water Park, featuring twisting waterslides, lap pools, waterfalls, splash pad, hot tubs, relaxing cabanas and our outdoor eatery, Lowcountry Landing – Carolina Bistro
- Hit your high score at the Red Fox Arcade or try some mini bowling
- Take your pets for some fresh air and exercise at the dog park and dog runs
- Our full service fitness center will keep you in your routine or you can find peace at our yoga studio
- See the sights with our convenient, and complimentary, shuttle service to Myrtle Beach, shopping and local attractions
Within minutes of Sun Outdoors Myrtle Beach, you can golf the country’s best courses, stroll the Grand Stand beaches and shops, or take in breathtaking ocean views. The Myrtle Beach area is well-known for a variety of watersports like boating, jet skiing, kayaking, surfing, and deep-sea fishing. Or you can visit classic attractions such as the Carolina Opry, Ripley’s Aquarium Myrtle Beach, and the Broadway Grand Prix.
Make the most of your summer at your new escape beyond the boardwalk. Book your stay at Sun Outdoors Myrtle Beach today.